kirbyfourswordskirbyfourswords

Main News Art Favorites Reviews Stats

Mario RPG: Rawest Forest Mario RPG: Rawest Forest

i remember

i remember this game..it was god compared to other mario rpg games.... i like te new ones dont get me wrong.. but this was the birthplace of mario rpg styles

Mario Bloopers Mario Bloopers

okay...

id admit somethings are a little humorous but could be better i do like where your getting idea for jokes though... ethier way i still like it :P

PyroGreg responds:

Thanks mate. Appreciate it

Tails and his GBA 3 Tails and his GBA 3

cool i have a question

hea for mega man isnt that megaman battle network3 white? cuz if it is i have the same game

Name the Mario Song DX2 Name the Mario Song DX2

its really good.

amazing if you ask me. but the Find the Date game. at the top you should at least put the name on it so at least you get an idea what year it is. other than that this game was perfect. loved the unlockables. Add more Please!

Level Up! Level Up!

help meh!

I need help! wen i start the game. the screen is black after the nifty hat card. all the buttons work.... but what do i do?!?!?!? PM me the answer thanks!

Riddle School 3 Riddle School 3

O.O

i like the secret ending .... i been possesed by monkey doll rofl

double itty-bitty bike double itty-bitty bike

shweet

awesome drawing but i has a question, is that the biker from brutle legends? it looks a lot like one

UNDERNATION responds:

I don't know that game really; only that it's a game...right? If he's not, he should be.

kirby? kirby?

Omg shut up

it fine we dont need a critic gawd i think its awesome dude a good effort is better berly any PS its me keibu the hedgehog from whirled